Francisco Reynés – Executive Chairman of Naturgy
Francisco Reynés is the current Executive Chairman of Naturgy (formerly Gas Natural Fenosa).
Francisco Reynés Massanet was born in 1963 in Mallorca, he is married and has 5 children. He is an Industrial Engineer, Mechanics speciality, from the University of Barcelona, and has an MBA from the IESE Business school. He also studied Top Management programmes in the USA and Germany. He speaks fluently English, French and German.
Francisco Reynés was Chief Executive Officer of Abertis Infraestructuras from 2010 to 2018. He represented Abertis Infrastructuras on the Governing Boards of Sanef in Paris, Arteris in São Paulo and Hispasat in Madrid.
Before joining Abertis, Francisco Reynés was General Manager of Criteria CaixaCorp, “la Caixa”’s business holding. From this position he managed the company’s Stock Exchange flotation operation in October 2007.
In recent years, he has been a Board Member of Gas Natural Fenosa, Aguas de Barcelona, Segur Caixa Holding, Boursorama, Adeslas and Port Aventura.
- In 2016, it receives the Tiepolo 2016 Prize, awarded jointly by the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIS) and the Spanish Confederation of Business Organizations (CEOE).
- In February 2018, the publishing group Prensa Ibérica recognized Reynés with the Institutional Motor Prize.
- In March 2018, it receives the Influentials 2017 Award from El Confidencial and Herbert Smith Freehills for Director of the Year.
- In December 2018, he receives the Medal of Honor to the Entrepreneur or the Year of Foment del Treball.
- In April 2019, he receives the Salmon Expansion Award for Best Stock Market Value of the Year for Naturgy.
- In July 2021, receives the ‘Best CEO 2020’ award from Forbes Spain.
- In December 2021, receives the ‘CEO of the Year’ award at the Platts Global Energy Awards.
- In November 2022, receives the ‘Dirigente del año 2022’ award from Merca2.
- In June 2023, he receives the Career Achievement Award from La Razón.